Gluten free snacks can be a great way to enjoy something tasty without having to worry about whether or not it will upset your stomach. With so many options available, you’re sure to find something that you love. So, go ahead and give them a try!
There are many gluten free snacks that you can enjoy. Some popular options include:
-Nuts and seeds
You can also get creative and make your own gluten free snacks at home. So, don’t be afraid to experiment and have fun with it!
Recipes For Gluten Free Snacks
There are many recipes for gluten free snacks. Some of the delicious include:
-Veggie sticks with hummus
-Fruit and nut bars
-Popcorn with nutritional yeast
-Dark chocolate bark
-Chocolate chip cookies
-Rice cakes with peanut butter and jelly
Roasted chickpeas and 2 more Gluten free snacks
Roasted chickpeas are delicious, healthy and easy to make gluten free snacks. All you need is a can of chickpeas, some olive oil and your favourite spices. I like to add a little bit of cumin, smoked paprika and sea salt for flavour, but you can use any spices you like.
To make the roasted chickpeas, simply drain and rinse the chickpeas, then toss them in a bowl with olive oil and spices. Spread them out on a baking sheet and roast in a preheated oven at 200C/400F for 20-30 minutes until crispy. Once they’re out of the oven, let them cool for a few minutes before eating. Enjoy!
Another easy gluten free snack idea is homemade trail mix. Simply mix together some different types of nuts, seeds and dried fruit, and you’re good to go! You can make a big batch of trail mix and store it in an airtight container for when you need a quick snack.
Another great idea is to keep some hard-boiled eggs on hand for when you get a snack attack. Eggs are a good source of protein and healthy fats, and they’re really easy to make. Just boil some eggs until they’re cooked through, then let them cool for a few minutes before peeling them.
So there you have three easy gluten free snacks ideas that are sure to satisfy your cravings! Give them a try the next time you’re looking for a snack.
Recipes for gluten free snacks Veggie sticks with hummus
1 cup cooked white beans
1/4 cup tahini
2 tablespoons lemon juice
1 clove garlic, minced
1 teaspoon ground cumin
Salt and pepper, to taste
1/2 cup water, or more as needed
1 large carrot, julienned
1 large celery stalk, julienned
1 small red bell pepper, julienned
1/4 cup chopped fresh parsley
1. In a food processor, combine the white beans, tahini, lemon juice, garlic, cumin, salt and pepper. Blend until smooth. If the mixture is too thick, add water until desired consistency is reached.
2. To prepare the veggies, cut them into thin strips using a julienne peeler or mandoline.
3. Serve the hummus with the veggies for dipping. Sprinkle with fresh parsley before serving. Enjoy!
Recipes for gluten free snacks Pumpkin muffins
1. Preheat your oven to 350 degrees Fahrenheit.
2. In a bowl, mix together the following:
-1 cup of pumpkin puree
-1/2 cup of brown sugar
-1/4 cup of oil
-1 teaspoon of vanilla extract
3. In a separate bowl, mix together the following dry ingredients:
-1 1/2 cups of gluten-free all-purpose flour blend
-1 teaspoon baking powder
-1/2 teaspoon baking soda
-1/2 teaspoon salt
4. Add the dry ingredients to the wet ingredients, and mix until everything is well combined. 5. Grease a muffin tin with some oil or cooking spray, and then fill each muffin cup about 3/4 of the way full with batter.
6. Bake for about 25 minutes, or until a toothpick or cake tester comes out clean when inserted into the centre of a muffin.
7. Let cool for a few minutes before removing from the tin and serving. Enjoy!